ECX Torment 1/18 Brushless Speed Run – 3S Lipo
I was asked if I could do a 3S speed run with the Torment 1/18. The first time i tried it – i had no camera with me. With the Leopard 4800kv motor the Torment ran 60 kmh (37,3 mph) on 3S. The second time, the rear diff blew. Now, after several month, we managed to do a 3s speed run.
Just so you know: if you want to upgrade to brushless – if it makes sense or not – do not drive the truck on 3S. Why?
– not really funny anymore 🙂
– way too light
– short wheelbase
– very unstable on higher speeds
– differentials very weak (no easy upgrades available)
– Motor: SkyRC Toro 6100kv (great speed on 2S)
– ESC: Mamba Micro Pro
– Receiver: Spektrum SR300
– Pinion: 16t Robinson Racing
– Spur gear: 60t Hot Racing steel spur gear for Losi Mini 8igtht
– 30k diff-oil front (could blow your diff 🙂 )
Subscribing is sexy! <3
This post is also available in: German